Do you ever find yourself wishing you could just get on the phone and talk about what’s going on with your college planning?
Get hands on, 1-on-1 help custom-fit for your family, finances and college choices
Clients who get the most out of working with College Funding Resource share the
- They are middle to high income families with a high school age college bound student
- Want to make informed decisions on ways to reduce the overall cost of college
- They are comfortable paying a fee for objective advice
Can you answer yes to the following three questions?
– Do you have a high school student who is focused on getting into college?
– Do you want to do everything you can to help them achieve their dreams of attending the college they desire?
– Is your household income in the middle to high range (note: you may not consider yourself a middle to high income earner, however when you make over $50,000 annually the government consider you a high earner)?
Answering “yes” is the first step to take in providing for your kid’s college years. You don’t want to tell your child:
“Sorry, we can’t pay for the college of your dreams, maybe you can go to a junior college first”.
The Biggest Problem 98% of well meaning, high income earning parens with college bound kid make is:
Here’s how it works:
- Opportunity: The initial consultation (known as a Financial Aid Audit) is available by PHONE OR SKYPE ONLY (there is a consultation fee) for either a 30 minute or 60 minute college funding consultation. You will have the consultation in the privacy of your home or office without the inconvenience of driving to a meeting.
- Fee: The initial 30 minute Financial Aid Audit is $100 so you know up front the investment you’re making. You’ll receive a downloadable Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Worksheet via email. It should arrive in a few minutes after you place the order, if not, check your spam folder.
- Scheduling: Use our scheduling app to indicate when you’d like to have your consultation. Doing so ensures you are scheduled at a time that is most convenient for you – and eliminates the potential for phone tag or emailing back and forth to find a mutually convenient time to meet. Appointments are during normal business hours Pacific.
Before the meeting, I need you to:
- Preparation: Download, complete and have in front of you the EFC form (you maintain control of your personal information) and we’ll determine your Expected Family Contribution using both federal and institutional methodology, determine if you will qualify for need-based federal aid, and identify what type of family you are for financial aid purposes during the consultation. We recognize that it takes a degree of trust to reach out to someone over the internet. Maintaining control of your personal information makes it unlikely it can be misused during or after the consultation.
- Qualifications: College Funding Resource will only take on a limited number of new clients this year rather than every potential client that seeks us out. It means that we will have the time and the resources to serve our clients well. If your situation does not fit what we do best, we will let you know and recommend other resources to you including our competitors.
- Confidentiality: It is important for you to know, all information you provide is held strictly on a confidential basis in a highly secure environment. You may know other clients that we have, but we will never discuss your situation with them or yours with them – just as you would expect. In addition, your information will not be rented or traded.
- Satisfaction: If during the course of your initial consultation, if you determine that we don’t meet your expectations, please let us know. Likewise, if the College Funding Resource consultant feels you do not fit what we do best, we will let you know as well.
You may be asking why we charge for a Financial Aid Audit when others offer something similar for free? The primary reason is because we are trying to maximize your time and investment.
When you are researching your options, you often have spent countless hours scouring the internet for answers. You’re not looking for a big commitment, you just want someone whose knowledge and expertise you trust to turn to for advice and a different perspective.
You’re looking to keep it simple!
We can do that! When a question is all you need, when a question is all you have time for, when a question is what’s in the budget at the moment, then let’s do a Financial Aid Audit. You want to ask a question but you don’t want to be endlessly called, emailed and hounded once you’ve picked up the phone.
There are any number of things we can get accomplished during our Financial Aid Audit and it allows you to get your questions answered and move on.
While we would love to have you to continue to work with us, many families just want a reliable and credible resource to ask a question. I can’t tell you how often my phone rings when a family is wanting a second opinion on the advice and guidance provided by their advisor.
Investing in our Financial Aid Audit saves you time because we can often direct you to strategies that would be the most helpful for your financial situation preventing you from spending time on ones that aren’t a good fit for your family.
Finally, we also charge a fee for our consultation because the only products and services we have to offer you beyond the Financial Aid Audit are workbooks, courses and consulting services. Others are trying to get assets under management or sell you life insurance or other insurance related products.
Schedule a Financial Aid Audit if all you need is a little assurance that you’re on the right track, confirmation that you’re on the wrong track, encouragement to help ride out a rough patch, or some advice and support from someone who’s been there and done that (and more).
“This is our first kid to go off to school we wanted to make sure that we had explored all of the financial options possible. We had looked at scholarships and grants from the various foundations, but we wanted to make sure we had not missed any of the possible opportunities that were out there. We thought that the small fee you requested for consultation was worth risking to insure we had covered all of our bases.” – Leveto and Sandra Squalls
It’s your Financial Aid Audit, we can talk about anything you like!
You will have a Financial Aid Audit where you will have our personal and undivided attention. In order to eliminate the distraction of taking notes, after the call we will send you an mp3 recording, so you can go back and refer to it as often as you like.
Let’s simply focus on the issues or challenges you’d like advice or direction on. We can talk about anything you like: where to find scholarships, will you qualify for financial aid, and how to determine the best college for your finances.
There so much we can do during your Financial Aid Audit to get and or keep you on track. But it all begins with booking a mutually convenient time.
Invest in a Financial Aid Audit now to save days or even weeks of
doubt, frustration, stagnation or time spent going down the wrong path
I’m ready, let’s get started!
Do you have a coupon code? Please enter the code and apply the coupon to see the adjusted price.
P.S. We have a limited number of consultants who can conduct the consultation at this time. We do so on a first come, first serve basis and may have to place you on a short waiting list if we reach overbooked status.