“One Idea, Properly, Implemented
Is all You Need to
Save Money for College”
Hands on, 1-on-1 help from 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career co-author Felicia Gopaul, custom-fit for your family, finances and college choices
Clients who get the most out of working with College Funding Resource share the
- They are middle to high income families making more than $75,000 a year with a high school age college bound student
- Want to make informed decisions on ways to reduce the overall cost of college
- They are comfortable paying a fee for objective advice
Here’s how it works:
- Opportunity: The initial consultation is available by PHONE OR SKYPE ONLY (there is a $50 consultation fee) for a 30 minute college funding consultation. The consultation fee will be applied to families that become consulting clients.
- Fee: The initial 30 minute Financial Aid Audit is $50. You’ll receive a downloadable Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Worksheet via email. It should arrive in a few minutes after you place the order, if not, check your spam folder.
- Scheduling: Use our scheduling app to indicate when you’d like to have your consultation. Appointments must be during normal business hours.
- Preparation: Download, complete and have in front of you the EFC form (you maintain control of your personal information) and we’ll determine your Expected Family Contribution using both federal and institutional methodology, determine if you will qualify for need-based federal aid, and identify what type of family you are for financial aid purposes during the consultation.
- Qualifications: College Funding Resource will only take on a limited number of new clients this year. If your situation does not fit what we do best, we will let you know and recommend other resources to you.
- Confidentiality: It is important for you to know, all information you provide is held strictly on a confidential basis in a highly secure environment. (Your information will not be rented or traded.)
- Satisfaction: If during the course of your initial consultation, you determine that we don’t meet your expectations, please let us know. Likewise, if the College Funding Resource consultant feels you do not fit what we do best, we will let you know as well.
P.S. We have a limited number of consultants who can conduct the consultation at this time. We do so on a first come, first serve basis and may have to place you on a short waiting list if we reach overbooked status.