Indeed, getting into one’s dream college or university entails a lot of effort and dedication and a mere luck is absolutely not enough. It also requires rigorous preparation on the part of the student if he or she wants better colleges in the country.
However, what most students are not aware of is where to get the appropriate help in making into their dream school. While it is true that the majority of effort must come from the student himself, a qualified professional’s help can go a long way.
For this week’s College Experts Talk podcast guest Andre Kiss, preparation in getting into one’s dream college does not happen overnight. In fact, it requires lengthy preparation for better results.
Kiss founded the Critical Point Test Prep that is based in Greater-Philadelphia, which aims to help high school students in acing and performing well in different college admissions tests of their choice. The firm also offer college essay consulting and admissions interview prep.
He graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Ursinus College and has helped hundreds of high school students, domestic and international, get into some colleges as prestigious as Harvard and Yale and others as practical as Penn State and Temple.
Some of this week’s CET interview series are:
- some distinctions of ACT from SAT and how students can ace both of them
- how much time should a student consider spending in order to prepare for college admission tests ?
- other alternative resources are available to those student that can’t afford to pay for the tutor
- key and effective strategies to consider to excel in college admission tests
- some practical tips on how a student can improve their scores on various tests
- the importance of goal-setting in performing well in various admission tests
To learn more about Critical Point Test Prep, click here .
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the College Experts Talk Podcast channel.