Individual workers are as much an assets to a company as any other property. They offer talents that make up the human capital to generate profits for a business. Therefore, human resource is the backbone of every company. Today’s human resource executives must be able to work in conjunction with the other executives to maximize the use of the human talents in pursuit of increasing returns by setting business strategies.
Human resource executives must extend beyond administrative functions to reach the company’s goals. They help companies in leading the organizational transformation through various programs and interventions.
Today’s guest for the Top Career 100 Podcast is David F. Hoff, M.Ed., a human resource executive. He specializes in providing large scale interventions which often combine both the assessment and development disciplines of EASI•Consult® for both private and public sectors.
He has decades of experience in various top executive level positions in various companies including Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Furthermore, he is experienced in handling international management and organization development projects in Asia, Latin America, and even in Europe.
Let’s join Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resource, LLC, as she interviews Hoff. They will discuss interesting facts and insights about being a human resource executive, including:
- What’s his personal story in becoming a top human resource executive
- The concept behind organizational development and its process
- How employees’ soft skills and technical skills matters in improving their productivity and achieving organizational goals
- What roles do employees play in achieving the company’s goals
- The education and other qualifications needed to become a human resource professional
- How effective human resource practices affect organizational growth
To learn more about David Hoff and EASI-Consult click here.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
Our Podcast Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.