Owning real properties is probably one of the biggest dreams that most people have across the world. However, finding the right real estate property to buy, whether for residential or commercial purposes, can be a very daunting job. That’s where the expertise of a real estate agent is helpful.
Because of the complexity of a real estate transaction, coupled with the inherent stress, people often seek the services of real estate professionals. They strive in getting the right kind of property based on the client’s needs and specifications. A good real estate agent’s opinions ultimately help the client arrive at a sound decision.
In today’s edition of the Top 100 Career Podcast, let’s join Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resource, as she interviews our guest, Realtor — Mark Gleason.
Mark began his career in selling different things, from snakes to junk items. He eventually became a Realtor where he provides services to individuals or companies. Mark offers professional advice to his clients as well as speaks at different conferences all over the country.
In this episode, you will learn valuable things about Mark and his career, including:
- What does it take to become a real estate agent?
- What are the core qualities to succeed in the real estate industry or as a Realtor?
- What made him make the career change from being a snake dealer to a Realtor?
- What’s the difference between a Realtor and a real estate agent when it comes to its licensing and permit?
- Find out more about his newly published book entitled “Enthusiasm Everyday”
- What are the educational requirements every aspiring Realtor should know about?
Mark and his wife, Kim, live in West Michigan and are blessed with three children and four granddaughters. To know more about him, you may visit his website at http://www.cbgreatlakes.com/mark.gleason.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews: Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel. To know more about our past episodes on Top Career 100 and College Expert Talk, you can listen to them for free by clicking the links.
Our Podcast Sponsor We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.