With all the uncertainties in life, an adequate insurance policy provides us the peace of mind. Insurance agents are professionals trained to provide us with guidances in managing our finances and other assets against all types of liabilities.
In this edition of the Top Career 100 Podcast, let’s join Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resource, as she interviews our guest for today: Insurance Agent — Angela Johnson.
Angela Johnson has been a Farmers Insurance agent since 2005. She is also a best-selling author. Angela started her agency in 2005 with zero policies, and it continued to grow with approximately 4000 policies in force. Her agency has been selected for many Achievement Clubs and Awards.
Today, let’s listen to Felicia and Angela as they talk about the interesting facts about being and becoming an insurance agent, particularly:
- What made her decide to shift her career from being a teacher to an insurance agent
- The primary role of the insurance agents in helping people protect and grow their assets/resources
- What the key things people should know about insurance
- What to consider when considering of insuring one’s properties and/or assets
- What qualities of a good insurance agent or company should be
- The best advice Angela can give to those who are aspiring to become a successful insurance agent
Besides her work as an insurance agent, Angela also loves to travel across the globe. She will soon travel to Turkey to teach other insurance agents on how to use social media to be remembered, referred and recommended.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews: Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
Our Podcast Sponsor We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.