Management consulting is a unique niche that involves a broad range of business issues. These professionals primarily work with companies to achieve specific goals in a systematic manner.
Today, let’s join Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resource, as she interviews management consultant guest for today, Tatiana Bredikin about her career as a management consultant.
Tatiana assists clients to effectively achieve their objectives. Over the years, Tatiana has supported nearly 100 non-profit, business and government organizations to succeed beyond their expectations.
Felicia and Tatiana will discuss many aspects about the career of management consultant, particularly:
- What are the things that pushed Tatiana to pursue a career as a management consultant
- What kind of problems she helps her clients solve
- What are the ways or processes she usually employs to get things done
- Important things about being a management consultant that those who aspire to become one should be aware of
- How companies can save company resources by hiring a management consultant
Every company has unique and distinct problems that need immediate attention. Sometimes, it takes an outsider with a keen eye to discover the seemingly obvious problem that no one within the company has ever noticed. If you’re the kind of a person who loves working with different people and loves providing solutions to problems, then becoming a management consultant can be a good choice for you.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
Our Podcast Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.