Despite all the information on the importance of fitness and health, many people are still reluctant to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Being able to help their clients transform and change their bodies through a complete behavioral and lifestyle change is just what fitness instructors do.
Today, let’s join Felicia Gopaul, founder of the College Funding Resource, as she interviews fitness instructor guest Patrick Consing, who is a head instructor and Director of Kapatid Martial Arts Academy.
Consing currently holds the rank of Master Instructor in the Filipino Martial Arts and is a Black Belt Instructor in Okinawan Karate and Weaponry. He is also trained in different forms of martial arts such as Indonesian Silat, Thai Boxing, Jeet Kune Do, and Submission Grappling, to name a few.
In this edition of the Career 100 Podcast, we will learn important things about the career as a fitness instructor such as:
- How his childhood experience motivated him to become a professional fitness instructor
- What career path he took to become a martial arts instructor
- How his career as a professional fitness instructor help change lives of his clients
- What’s his key word of advice to those who are interested in taking the same career he took
- Is it really necessary to earn a degree to become a professional fitness instructor?
To know more about Consing and his academy, you may visit his website at
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
Our Podcast Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.