Paralegals, or legal assistants, maintain and organize files, conduct legal research, and draft documents to support lawyers. They are professionals who have the required education and experience to perform substantive legal work for which a law firm or supervising attorney is ultimately responsible.
Denise Zangoglia considers herself a facilitator in all of her incarnations. She helped institutional money managers increase the wealth of clients on Wall Street and assisted small business owners and entrepreneurs build visibility to grow their business in marketing and PR. Denise now helps build families by assisting them through the adoption process in the legal field as a paralegal.
Also, by listening to this edition of the Career 100 Podcast interview series, you will learn:
- How Denise made the transition from public relations to paralegal.
- Why she considered her career now to be worth the decision she made years ago
- Is it really necessary to have a certificate or study paralegal in school to become a paralegal?
- What are the common problems that she faces every day as a paralegal
- What are the values and lessons she learned throughout the years she has worked as a paralegal
If you want to know more about Denise’s profession, you may visit the website of The Association of Legal Assistants-Paralegal at The Association of Legal Assistants-Paralegal.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
Our Podcast Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.