Manufacturing requires efficiency to produce the most products for a business to be profitable. Industrial engineers specialize in optimizing the production process by integrating complex systems and avoiding waste. They must be knowledgeable in both business and technology in an industrial setting.
Join us in this podcast as Felicia interviews Douglas Rabeneck, an inspired and dedicated Industrial Engineer, as we learn how he became what he is now.
In this podcast we’ll learn important things about Rabeneck’s journey in becoming an established and well-regarded industrial engineer and:
- What are the things that made him decide in becoming an industrial engineer
- In his years in the industry, what keeps him remained motivated in doing what he is doing now
- What are the roles that industrial do that separates his career from any other professions
- Why he think students of today should pursue a career in industrial engineering
- What advice he can give to students who are considering a career as an industrial engineer
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the Career 100 Podcast channel.
CFR Podcast Editing Service:
Need help in Podcast Editing? Interested in producing your own podcast but don’t have the time to do it yourself? The College Funding Resource team of podcast editors is available to you. Whether you want someone to save you some time by editing your show, writing your show notes or you just need a little help along the way, I’d love to work with you. Outsource your podcast editing now. Click here for more details on our Audio Podcast editing services. Contact us about our consulting/coaching options.
Our Podcast Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our sponsor – CandidCareers.com. On CandidCareers.com you can watch 1000s of career video interviews with real practitioners giving their take on their career. Visit CandidCareers.com to get a subscription.