Succeeding in the real world doesn’t begin at the moment when students set foot the moment they finish college, it starts as early as in their college days. That’s why teaching students how to practice adopt that mindset when they are still in college is so important.
Our featured guest for this week’s edition of the College Expert Talk is Cara MacMillan, a faculty member in the Algonquin College School of Business, Ottawa Canada shows an immense passion about guiding her students to un-limit themselves and be ready for the real world.
She believes that students should ‘expect good things to happen to you and through you’.
She encourages her students to think ahead and be confident during times of ambiguity. With these life skills, she hopes her students will relax and enjoy each day.
Together with Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resources, let’s listen to what’s in store for us, particularly:
- as she talks about her initiative about the 10 steps students can practice in college to set them up for successful career
- what’s the most important of all these steps importance of re-branding yourself in college
- the rationale behind her 10-step approach to college success
- the right mindset necessary in achieving goals
- how to create a brand for yourself through social media just before you graduate from college
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the College Experts Talk Podcast channel.