No man is an island. We interact with many different people in our lives at different levels everyday. Maintaining a healthy relationship with those with whom we come into contact most often is therefore part of a healthy life. Relationship experts assist people in fixing trouble relationships and improving decent ones.
In today’s edition of the College Expert Talk, we’re graced by the presence of a professional relationship coach—Susie Albert Miller.
Her passion is to help people keep from settling for mediocre relationships with those they love and through the process, help them learn to love God and even themselves, better.
For more than two decades, she’s been providing professional help to different people achieve a holistic and healthy relationship through different and tested methods.
So sit back and relax as we join Felicia Gopaul, founder and president of the College Funding Resource, LLC as she interviews Miller covering interesting things about her work, including:
- How parents can build a healthy relationship with their college student children
- How good and open communication plays a vital role in having a healthy and working relationship
- Common barriers that entering college students experience in getting into their dream schools
- How parents can have a smooth-sailing relationship with their teenager children
- Why parents should devote quality time with their kids and how parents’ involvement in college application process helps strengthen their relationship
- Know the concept about child-centered parenting
To know more about Miller and her advocacies, you may visit her at The Better Relationship Coach.
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the College Experts Talk Podcast channel.