A person’s career is an integral of his/her identity. A shift from one career to another often brings unexpected changes with which an individual must cope.
Our guest for this week’s College Expert Talk will be talking about effective ways to choose careers and to have a smooth transition from one career to another. Let’s all welcome, Jennifer Bradley, a registered occupational and coaching psychologist.
Part of her work involves providing professional coaching services to her clients so they can develop important skills in navigating career transitions with less stress. She guides them to tap into their personal strength and focus on career communication. In addition, she imparts job search approaches that get results in today’s’ highly competitive employment market.
These are some of the highlights of this interview series:
- How to choose the right career that fits your personality
- Know some important tips on how to make a stress-free career change
- What are the most important tips every college graduate should know
- Important strategies in starting a meaningful career
- Know more about Bradley’s research and professional endeavors
iTunes Ratings & Reviews:
Please go to my iTunes Listing to rate and review the College Experts Talk Podcast channel.