If you are looking for ways to figure out on how to save up to 75% of the cost of a College education, here is Felicia Gopaul and expert Chuck Moore, who will open your eyes to such valuable information. Listen as they discuss on how to deal with financial gaps in college costs.
Chuck Moore is the President and Founder of Educational Literacy and the Student Athletic center. He has a lot of certifications under his belt, including: College Planning specialist, Cashflow consultant, and Athletic Marketing consultant, among others. Chuck has helped families in the areas of college financial literacy and athletic marketing issues. He’s also been approved to teach Professional Development classes for Guidance Counselors, Principals, Athletic Directors and School Administrators in the states of Kentucky and South Carolina.
Learn helpful viewpoints and strategies like:
– What parents need to know and do before they go looking for a college
– How to correct a flawed way of thinking about the college financial assistance available through the Federal Government as well as the State
– Cashflow Management and knowing what your expected family contribution is
– Taking an in-depth look on your financial habit and how this affects your ability to pay for College Education
– How to pay between 65-75% of a college education without spending anymore money than what you’re spending now
College is a lot more than filling student applications, it is a financial investment. Take a proactive approach to college and educate yourself on the process especially on financial literacy. Don’t miss this edition of the College Experts Talk.
To learn more about College Funding Resource, Watch a FREE introductory video. You can also get a free copy of Felicia Gopaul’s “5 Strategies that Parents Need to Start using today to Cut their College Costs Tomorrow” by subscribing to the newsletter now!
Podcast Outsourcing Service:
Interested in producing your own podcast but don’t have the time to do it yourself? The same team that produces my two podcasts is available to you. Whether you want someone to save you some time by editing your show, writing your show notes or you just need a little help along the way, I’d love to work with you. Please contact me about our consulting/coaching options.